This is day 7 in April's ( Good Book Good Wine ) 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge . Are you enjoying these posts?
Its never to late to sign up and start all you have to do is head over to the 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge to find out how to get started.
Today's topic is:
Talk About Your Blogging Quirks
I have been blogging for almost 5 years (blogiversary is coming up very soon) and by no means do I consider myself a vetern blogger at all. There is always something to learn.
- I never plan out what I am going to read, I know I should and anything that has a dead line then that will be read first but once I am done I tend to check out release dates and go that way.
- While I am reading a book I have a a note book beside me to take notes so that when its time to review it I am good to go.
- When I start doing my review I tend to put it all down and then go back and edit it.
- If I know I will be away from the blog for an extended period of time I will make sure to get things scheduled to post before leaving.
- When I sit to write my reviews/post I do it right in blogger.
- Whenever I do posts I have to have complete silence and alone. I can't write with noise or people in the room.
- I can never give a book a point rating because I always feel guilty.
- I don't take part in many book things (challenges etc) just because I end up failling and not completing them.
- I over use a ton of words in my reviews.